Tilly’s, Inc. (NYSE: TLYS) today announced that the company will release its financial results for the second quarter ended July 28, 2012, after the market close on Wednesday, August 22, 2012. Daniel Griesemer, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Bill Langsdorf, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will host a conference call that afternoon (August 22, 2012) at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss the financial results.
Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial (877) 681-3375 at 4:25 p.m. ET (1:25 p.m. PT). The conference call will also be available to interested parties through a live webcast at www.tillys.com. Please visit the Web site and select the “Investor Relations” link at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register and download any necessary software.
A telephone replay of the call will be available until September 5, 2012, by dialing (877) 870-5176 (domestic) or (858) 384-5517 (international) and entering the conference identification number: 8782174. Please note participants must enter the conference identification number in order to access the replay.
About Tilly’sTilly's is a fast-growing destination specialty retailer of West Coast inspired apparel, footwear and accessories with an extensive assortment of the most relevant and sought-after brands rooted in action sports, music, art and fashion. Tilly’s is headquartered in Southern California and, as of July 28, 2012, operated 155 stores and through its website, www.tillys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV