- Reported revenue for the quarter totaled $721.3 million, an increase of 1% from $715.6 million in the second quarter of 2011. Excluding the impact of foreign currency, local currency sales increased 4%. On a like-for-like basis, which excludes the exit of low-margin sales activities in Flavors, local currency sales increased 5%.
- Net income totaled $88.6 million or $1.08 per diluted share for the second quarter, compared with net income of $76.2 million or $0.93 in the second quarter of 2011.
- Excluding restructuring and other charges, which accounted for $0.04 per share in the second quarter of 2011, adjusted EPS increased 11% to $1.08, up from $0.97 in the second quarter of 2011.
IFF Reports Second Quarter 2012 Adjusted EPS Growth Of 11% To $1.08 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.