- Reported revenue for the quarter totaled $721.3 million, an increase of 1% from $715.6 million in the second quarter of 2011. Excluding the impact of foreign currency, local currency sales increased 4%. On a like-for-like basis, which excludes the exit of low-margin sales activities in Flavors, local currency sales increased 5%.
- Net income totaled $88.6 million or $1.08 per diluted share for the second quarter, compared with net income of $76.2 million or $0.93 in the second quarter of 2011.
- Excluding restructuring and other charges, which accounted for $0.04 per share in the second quarter of 2011, adjusted EPS increased 11% to $1.08, up from $0.97 in the second quarter of 2011.
IFF Reports Second Quarter 2012 Adjusted EPS Growth Of 11% To $1.08 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.