Interxion Holding NV (NYSE: INXN), a leading European provider of carrier-neutral colocation data centre services, announced its results today for the three months ended 30 June 2012.
- Revenue for the quarter increased by 13% to €68.0 million (Q2 2011: €60.0 million)
- Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter increased by 19% to €27.8 million (Q2 2011: €23.3 million)
- Adjusted EBITDA margin for the quarter increased to 40.8% (Q2 2011: 38.9%)
- Net profit increased by 67% to €8.7 million (Q2 2011: €5.2 million)
- Capital expenditure, including intangible assets, was €42.6 million
“Interxion continued its strong execution in the second quarter, delivering financial results that were consistent with our expectations,” said Interxion Chief Executive Officer, David Ruberg. “We continue to see broad-based customer demand for our high quality, connectivity driven data centres, and we are pleased to have announced the opening of the initial phases of new data centres in the London and Paris markets.”
Quarterly ReviewRevenue for the second quarter of 2012 was €68.0 million, a 13% increase over the second quarter of 2011 and a 3% increase over the first quarter of 2012. Recurring revenue was €62.9 million, a 12% increase over the second quarter of 2011 and a 1% increase over the first quarter of 2012. Recurring revenue was 92% of total revenue. Cost of sales for the second quarter increased by 11% to €28.2 million, compared with the second quarter of 2011. Gross profit margin increased to 58.5%, compared with 57.5% in the same quarter of 2011. Sales and marketing costs in the second quarter were €4.7 million, up 2% compared with the same quarter in the previous year. General and administrative costs, excluding depreciation, amortisation, impairments, increase in provision for onerous lease contracts, and share-based payments, were €7.3 million, an increase of 11% compared with the second quarter of 2011. Depreciation, amortisation, and impairments increased by 7%, compared with the previous-year second quarter, to €10.2 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV