- Revenue for the quarter increased by 13% to €68.0 million (Q2 2011: €60.0 million)
- Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter increased by 19% to €27.8 million (Q2 2011: €23.3 million)
- Adjusted EBITDA margin for the quarter increased to 40.8% (Q2 2011: 38.9%)
- Net profit increased by 67% to €8.7 million (Q2 2011: €5.2 million)
- Capital expenditure, including intangible assets, was €42.6 million
Interxion Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.