- Completion of the tax-free spin-off of Fiesta from Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (“Carrols”) on May 7, 2012;
- Total revenues increased 6.3% to $128.8 million compared to $121.2 million in the prior year period;
- Comparable restaurant sales increased 7.8% at Pollo Tropical and 4.5% at Taco Cabana;
- Comparable restaurant guest traffic increased 6.9% at Pollo Tropical and 0.6% at Taco Cabana;
- Four company-owned restaurants opened including three Pollo Tropical restaurants and one Taco Cabana restaurant;
- Income from operations increased 25.6% to $12.9 million compared to $10.2 million in the prior year period; and
- Net income increased $0.3 million to $3.9 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, compared to $3.6 million, or $0.16 per diluted share, in the prior year period.
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.