- Completion of the tax-free spin-off of Fiesta from Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (“Carrols”) on May 7, 2012;
- Total revenues increased 6.3% to $128.8 million compared to $121.2 million in the prior year period;
- Comparable restaurant sales increased 7.8% at Pollo Tropical and 4.5% at Taco Cabana;
- Comparable restaurant guest traffic increased 6.9% at Pollo Tropical and 0.6% at Taco Cabana;
- Four company-owned restaurants opened including three Pollo Tropical restaurants and one Taco Cabana restaurant;
- Income from operations increased 25.6% to $12.9 million compared to $10.2 million in the prior year period; and
- Net income increased $0.3 million to $3.9 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, compared to $3.6 million, or $0.16 per diluted share, in the prior year period.
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.