- Q2 sales of $56.3 million, up 43% from the prior-year quarter
- Orders up 37% from the prior-year quarter, with increases in Services, Towers and Weldments; Industrial gearing orders solid excluding fracking
- Diversification efforts accelerating: 90% of YTD orders and 37% of YTD sales to industrial customers or for installed base of wind turbines
- Operating expenses declined to 10% of sales from 18% in the prior-year quarter
- Adjusted EBITDA increased to $1.1 million from $.1 million in the prior-year quarter
- Q2 cash assets decline to $8.4 million reflecting $3.6 million rise in operating working capital
Broadwind Energy, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.