- Completed the VIBEX™ MTX Actual Human Use study. Results from this study will be available early in the fourth quarter. The New Drug Application (NDA) filing remains on track for first quarter 2013 as all studies necessary for the completion of the NDA are now fully enrolled.
- Announced positive results from the VIBEX™ MTX human factors usability study. The study demonstrated that lay caregivers, healthcare professionals and rheumatoid arthritis patients with severe to very severe hand function impairment could administer simulated injections successfully with our VIBEX™ device.
- Announced in April the launch of Gelnique 3%™ for the treatment of overactive bladder by our partner Watson as well as the settlement of the epinephrine auto-injector litigation between Pfizer and our partner Teva.
- Increased total revenue 28% and 60% to $4.5 million and $11.4 million in the three and six month periods ended June 30, 2012, respectively, from $3.5 million and $7.1 million, respectively, in the comparable periods of the prior year.
- Ended the quarter with approximately $33 million in cash and investments and no debt.
- Moved stock exchange listing to NASDAQ from NYSE Amex effective June 15, 2012.
- Expanded the senior management team with the addition of two seasoned pharmaceutical professionals to key executive positions within the organization and moved to a new corporate headquarters.
Antares Pharma Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial And Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.