- Net course registrations increased to approximately 92,900 in the second quarter of 2012, a year-over-year increase of 18%.
- Net course registrations by new students in the second quarter of 2012 increased to approximately 19,600, an increase of approximately 4% over the same period of 2011.
- Second quarter 2012 revenues increased 23% to $74.6 million, compared to $60.8 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Income from operations before interest income and income taxes in the second quarter of 2012 increased to $15.0 million, compared to $14.9 million in the same period of 2011.
- Net income for the second quarter of 2012 increased to $9.2 million, or $0.51 per diluted share, compared to $9.0 million, or $0.49 per diluted share, in the same period of 2011.
American Public Education Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts