- Net course registrations increased to approximately 92,900 in the second quarter of 2012, a year-over-year increase of 18%.
- Net course registrations by new students in the second quarter of 2012 increased to approximately 19,600, an increase of approximately 4% over the same period of 2011.
- Second quarter 2012 revenues increased 23% to $74.6 million, compared to $60.8 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Income from operations before interest income and income taxes in the second quarter of 2012 increased to $15.0 million, compared to $14.9 million in the same period of 2011.
- Net income for the second quarter of 2012 increased to $9.2 million, or $0.51 per diluted share, compared to $9.0 million, or $0.49 per diluted share, in the same period of 2011.
American Public Education Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.