- Net income from continuing operations increased 48% to nearly $2.3 million, or $.70 per diluted share, compared to prior year net income from continuing operations of $1.5 million, or $.48 per diluted share.
- Second quarter net sales totaled $29.0 million, down from $31.1 million in the prior year quarter, due to lower sales of wind power inverters.
- Cash balances increased by $1.3 million during the second quarter to $27.3 million after contributing $3.9 million to pension plan.
Magnetek Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.