GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, August 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT) today announced that its integrated CAD/CAM CimatronE software will be demonstrated at the EuroMold Brasil trade fair to be held in Joinville, Brazil, from August 20-24.
"One of the most important things to know about CimatronE is that it is not a generic CAD/CAM product with extras for the mold maker simply bolted on as an afterthought," said Alexandre Censi, Cimatron's country manager for Brazil.
"CimatronE was designed specifically with the mold maker in mind, and its rich functionality offers all that a tool shop needs to produce its molds as quickly and effectively as possible."In addition, as a fully integrated CAD/CAM product, there is no data lost in translation between designers, programmers and the shop floor, with everyone being able to easily access the same design and NC files," added Mr. Censi. The CimatronE display at EuroMold Brasil will be hosted by reseller Cimacad. Key CimatronE features that will be showcased at the event include MoldDesign, QuickElectrode, and 3- and 5-Axis programming. Also on display will be the NC SuperBox, the world's first toolpath acceleration device that promotes tool shop productivity by enabling the offloading of background toolpath calculations. CimatronE's capabilities for mold design include strong data import, quote and BOM generation; fast and effective core and cavity design; access to a large number of tool catalogs; design and placement of features such as runners, lifters, sliders, ejectors, and cooling channels; motion analysis and collision detection; drafting; and electrode creation. CimatronE's NC programming for molds includes build-in CAD functionality; efficient roughing; superior finishing; 5-Axis milling; plate machining and drilling; advanced micro-milling; and Wire EDM. About Cimatron
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV