Bristow Group Inc. Stock Upgraded (BRS)
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- BRS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 12.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Energy Equipment & Services industry average. The net income increased by 12.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $21.05 million to $23.66 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $55.41 million or 4.77% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BRISTOW GROUP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -51.22%.
- BRISTOW GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 14.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BRISTOW GROUP INC reported lower earnings of $1.73 versus $3.60 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.55 versus $1.73).
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.48, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Despite the fact that BRS's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 2.44 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts