Capitol Federal Financial Inc. Stock Downgraded (CFFN)
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- The gross profit margin for CAPITOL FEDERAL FINL INC is rather high; currently it is at 60.30%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 21.50% is above that of the industry average.
- CAPITOL FEDERAL FINL INC has improved earnings per share by 20.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CAPITOL FEDERAL FINL INC reported lower earnings of $0.23 versus $0.41 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.48 versus $0.23).
- In its most recent trading session, CFFN has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $26.24 million or 21.88% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 21.88%, CAPITOL FEDERAL FINL INC is still significantly exceeding the industry average of -120.69%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts