XIAMEN, China, Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Xiniya Fashion Limited ("Xiniya" or the "Company" NYSE: XNY), a leading provider of men's business casual apparel in China, announced today that it will host an analyst day and investor tour during its Spring/ Summer Sales Fair on Sunday, September 2, 2012, in Xiamen, Fujian Province.
On September 2, tour participants will attend Xiniya's Sales Fair where participants will be briefed on recent developments, meet with designers and distributors and visit retail stores in Xiamen. The tour will be hosted by Mr. Qiming Xu, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Mr. Chee Jiong Ng, Chief Financial Officer. The tour will also include Xiniya's fashion show where participants will get a preview of the Company's spring and summer 2013 collection.
If you would like to participate in this tour, please contact any of the people mentioned below.About China Xiniya Fashion Limited Xiniya is a leading provider of men's business casual apparel in China. The Company designs and manufactures men's business casual and business formal apparel and accessories, which are marketed under the Xiniya brand, and sells through its distribution network that includes 29 distributors. Its products are sold to consumers at over 1,600 authorized retail outlets owned and managed by third parties located in 21 provinces, five autonomous regions, and four municipalities in China. This retail network focuses on second and lower-tier cities, where increasing affluence has led to an improvement in living standards and where most international men's apparel brands do not have a significant presence. The Company's target consumers are male working professionals in China between the ages of 25 and 45 who seek fashionable clothing to suit their working and lifestyle needs. For more information, please visit the Company's website at http://ir.xiniya.com. For more information, please contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV