High Street Bargains Prompt Shoppers To Seek Deals On Home Insurance
LONDON, August 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
According to accountants PwC, nine out of ten clothing chains were having sales with an average discount of 55 per cent - the highest ever - in July. Faced with dwindling crowds who are preferring to stay indoors, DIY stores and electrical outlets have also implemented significant price cuts in an effort to entice people out to shop. [ 1 ]
For those hardy enough to brave the downpour for a bargain, there have been significant savings to be made on big-ticket items. To ensure that their new purchases are adequately covered, these shoppers are expected to hunt for good deals on their home insurance using price comparison websites such as comparethemarket.com.
Simon McCulloch, Director of Insurance at comparethe market.com said: "The wet weather has prompted big sales on the high street but shoppers shouldn't forget that there are great savings to be made online with comparethe market.com. If you plan to buy new items for your home, it may be worth looking for a better deal on your home insurance to ensure that you've got right level of cover."Specialising in more than just home insurance, comparethe market.com provides customers with an easy way to find the right deal on a wide range of insurance and financial products including car insurance, van insurance, bike insurance, life insurance, pet insurance and credit cards. It also offers comparisons for a range of household utilities including electricity, gas, phone, broadband and digital TV. [ 1 ] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171230/Bargain-hunters-cash-washout-summer-struggling-stores-slash-prices-record-amounts.html About comparethemarket.com
- compare the marke t.com was launched in 2006 and has grown rapidly over the past six years to become one of the UK's leading price comparison websites.
- compare the market .com provides customers with an easy way to make the right choice for them on a wide range of products including motor, home, life, travel and pet insurance as well as utilities and money products such as, credit cards and loans.
- compare the market .com actively selects its brand partners, working with the best and most trusted organisations to ensure quality service to consumers .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV