In the bottom of the slide we see total energy sales, direct sales to end customers. In addition to the 5% increase in the captive market of distribution companies you can see in the bottom, the green bars, the effect of conventional generation and trading to customers outside CPFL Energia customers group amounting to a 13% increase. And in here, we see for the first time sales in CPFL Renováveis totaling 820. Having the set of sales on the right, we see growth year-on-year 13.3%
Operation, are considered in the revenues of the group. On the right side of the slide, we can see that we grew slightly more than Brazil in our service 5.3% vis-à-vis 5%. This is due mainly to a strong growth in the Southeast market that grew 3.6% in the seven distribution companies of the group notably and São Paulo grew 5.4% areas granted to TUSD, the South group 6.4%. Our RGE operation grew 4.8%.
On slide five we see details of sales by market segment. On slide five we observe that off this 5.3%, we had a strong growth in residential segment, 10.4% to 9.6% for the commercial segment, practically stable for the industrial segment and segment others, mainly the rural segment and public service, growing 8.4%.
It is true that for a more balanced comparison we would consider the same number of days, billing days; so when we compare, considering the calendar of the year, considering the number of billing days, reported growth of the residential segment, we had more billing days in the second quarter of 2012 than in second quarter of ‘11. We’re making adjustments. The growth of the residential segment would be 6.8% and the commercial segment 6%. So these are very strong and high value and they are certainly responsible for high revenue results in the distribution activity.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV