NETANYA, Israel, August 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Cellcom Israel Ltd. (NYSE: CEL) (the "Company") announced today that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting") was held as planned on August 7, 2012, at which the following items were voted upon and duly approved by the Company's shareholders:
(1) re-election of Ami Erel, Raanan Cohen, Rafi Bisker, Shlomo Waxe, Haim Gavrieli, Ephraim Kunda and Edith Lusky as directors.
(2) reappointment of Somekh Chaikin, a member of KPMG International, as our independent auditor.For more information, please see the Company's Proxy Statement relating to the Meeting, which was filed on Form 6-K on June 25, 2012. About Cellcom Israel Cellcom Israel Ltd., established in 1994, is the leading Israeli cellular provider; Cellcom Israel provides its approximately 3.362 million subscribers (as at March 31, 2012) with a broad range of value added services including cellular and landline telephony, roaming services for tourists in Israel and for its subscribers abroad and additional services in the areas of music, video, mobile office etc., based on Cellcom Israel's technologically advanced infrastructure. Cellcom Israel operates an HSPA 3.5 Generation network enabling advanced high speed broadband multimedia services, in addition to GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks .Cellcom Israel offers Israel's broadest and largest customer service infrastructure, including telephone customer service centers, retail stores, and service and sale centers, distributed nationwide. Through its broad customer service network Cellcom Israel offers technical support, account information, direct to the door parcel delivery services, internet and fax services, dedicated centers for the hearing impaired, etc. Cellcom Israel further provides through its wholly owned subsidiaries internet connectivity services and international calling services, as well as landline telephone communication services in Israel, in addition to data communication services. Cellcom Israel's shares are traded both on the New York Stock Exchange (CEL) and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (CEL). For additional information please visit the Company's website http://www.cellcom.co.il Company Contact Yaacov Heen Chief Financial Officer email@example.com Tel: +972-52-998-9755 Investor Relations Contact Porat Saar CCG Investor Relations Israel & US firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +1-646-233-2161 SOURCE Cellcom Israel Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV