As appropriate the most directly comparable GAAP financial measures in information reconciling these non-GAAP financial measures to the company's financial results prepared in accordance with GAAP are included in the earnings release which is posted on our website.
In today's call, Pat Gruber, our CEO will being with a review of our recent accomplishments and provide an update of our startup operations at Luverne, Following Pat's presentation, I will review our financial results for the second quarter of 2012. Following the presentation, we will open the call up for questions. Brant and Brett will be available for questions and answer section of today's call.
I would now send the call over to Pat Gruber, Gevo's CEO.
Pat GruberThanks, Mark, appreciate that. Thanks for joining us everybody. Mark has gone over the agenda. I will give the overview, talk about Luverne, that is the most important thing, then I will talk about the intellectual property bit, financial highlights and we will summarize it and then go to Q&A. Look forward to your questions. Now, this is a big quarter for us. We actually started up our plant. We are at the midst of startup and I have got to tell you, we are in a startup learning curve. Startup is like a code word for steep, is what that means and our team has getting it done so far. We have actually been able to produce isobutanol and get it shipped in railcars and trucks and get it off on its way to customers for the chemical and non-automotive fuel market.We are pretty excited about that. Now, (inaudible) is startups, you guys have heard me say this over to anyone who has met me in person, is sure to have heard it is that startups are really difficult. Lots to learn. We have mechanical issues to deal with. There is always the technology piece that comes with it and what's really important is operating discipline.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV