We have also been successful in regularly acquiring and integrating businesses. We acquire proprietary aerospace businesses, with significant aftermarket content. We have been able to acquire and improve proprietary aerospace businesses through all phases of the cycle.
Through our consistent focus on our operating value drivers, a clear acquisition strategy, and close attention to our capital structure, we have been able to create intrinsic value for our investors for many years, through up and down markets.
The just completed quarter was active, with some cleanup divestiture issues relating to the AmSafe acquisition, we now have agreements to sell two small non-core businesses, with 2011 EBITDA of about $3 million to $4 million in total. It appears at this time, that the market price is not sufficient for us to sell the AmSafe Ground Transportation business, to remind you that 2011 EBITDA was about $5 million from this business. We believe we can improve this business, and over the year or so, possibly remarket it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV