SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM), the world's largest technology distributor, announced today that it has entered into an underwriting agreement for the sale of $300 million in principal amount of 5.00% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2022 at an issue price of 99.402%. The company intends to use the net proceeds for general corporate purposes, which may include funding a portion of Ingram Micro's pending acquisition of Brightpoint, Inc. If Ingram Micro does not consummate its acquisition of Brightpoint on or prior to April 30, 2013 or the merger agreement with Brightpoint is terminated at any time prior thereto, Ingram Micro will be required to redeem all of the notes at a purchase price in cash equal to 101% of their aggregate principal amount, plus accrued and unpaid interest.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and RBS Securities Inc. acted as joint book-running managers of the offering. The offering is being made solely by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus, which have been filed with the SEC. A copy of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus for the offering may be obtained by contacting Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2 nd Floor, New York, NY 10014, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (866) 718-1649; or RBS Securities Inc., 600 Washington Boulevard, Stamford, CT 06901, Attention: Debt Capital Markets Syndicate, or by phone at (866) 884-2071.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any state or other jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV