Atlas Energy, L.P. (NYSE: ATLS) (“Atlas Energy” or “ATLS”) today reported operating and financial results for the second quarter 2012.
Second Quarter 2012 Highlights
- Atlas Energy’s E&P subsidiary, Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ARP), recently closed two acquisitions in the Barnett Shale (TX), which added a total of approximately 527 Bcfe of net proved reserves, bringing ARP’s total pro forma net proved reserves to approximately 700 Bcfe, or an increase of almost four times the amount of ARP’s initial net proved reserves in March 2012. ARP reached record average net production of 62.5 Mmcfe/d for the second quarter 2012, a 57% increase from the sequential quarter and a 71% increase from the prior year quarter. Following the second quarter 2012, pro forma average net daily production reached a peak rate of approximately 102 Mmcfe/d, due to the closing of the Titan transaction in the Barnett Shale.
- Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APL), Atlas Energy’s midstream subsidiary, announced record processing volumes at each of its systems of 681 Mmcf/d and natural gas liquids (NGL) production of 61,350 bpd for the second quarter 2012.
- ATLS declared a cash distribution of $0.25 per limited partner unit for the second quarter 2012. The second quarter 2012 distribution represents a $0.03 per unit increase, or 14%, over the prior year comparable quarter.
Edward E. Cohen, Chief Executive Officer of Atlas Energy, stated, “Both our operating subsidiaries, Atlas Resource and Atlas Pipeline, continue to execute on their substantial growth initiatives. Atlas Resource completed two accretive acquisitions to establish our new position in the Barnett Shale, and Atlas Pipeline has made significant progress on its organic growth projects to expand their systems in Oklahoma and Texas. We expect these and further positive announcements to enhance the cash flow to our subsidiaries and, ultimately, to Atlas Energy.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV