- Adjusted earnings before interest, income taxes, depreciation and amortization (“adjusted EBITDA”), a non-GAAP measure, of $16.6 million (1), or $0.50 per common unit, for the second quarter 2012;
- Distributable cash flow, a non-GAAP measure, of $14.3 million (1), or $0.43 per common unit for the second quarter 2012;
- ARP declared a cash distribution of $0.40 per limited partner unit for the second quarter 2012, at a coverage ratio of approximately 1.1x; and,
- On a GAAP basis, net loss was $16.7 million for the second quarter 2012. The loss for the second quarter 2012 included acquisition costs related to the recent Barnett Shale transaction. Please see the reconciliation of GAAP net loss to adjusted EBITDA in the financial tables of this release for further information.
Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. Reports Operating And Financial Results For The Second Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.