- Generates second quarter net sales of $934 million.
- Achieves second quarter Adjusted EBITDA of $112 million and Adjusted EBITDA margin of 12.0%, as compared to 11.9% in 2011.
- Creates $60 million in second quarter Recurring Free Cash Flow and $167 million year-to-date.
- Repays $42 million in debt during the quarter and $132 million year-to-date.
- Completes integration of Worldcolor and confirms annual synergy savings of more than $275 million, exceeding original guidance of $225 million.
Quad/Graphics Reports Second Quarter And Year-To-Date June 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.