- Generates second quarter net sales of $934 million.
- Achieves second quarter Adjusted EBITDA of $112 million and Adjusted EBITDA margin of 12.0%, as compared to 11.9% in 2011.
- Creates $60 million in second quarter Recurring Free Cash Flow and $167 million year-to-date.
- Repays $42 million in debt during the quarter and $132 million year-to-date.
- Completes integration of Worldcolor and confirms annual synergy savings of more than $275 million, exceeding original guidance of $225 million.
Quad/Graphics Reports Second Quarter And Year-To-Date June 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.