McDonald's Corporation (MCD) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, McDonald's Corporation fell 68 cents (-0.8%) to $89.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.3 million shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $88.97-$90.12 after having opened the day at $89.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.69. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Scientific Games Corporation (SGMS), down 17.1%, Dover Motorsports (DVD), down 10.1%, Granite City Food & Brewery (GCFB), down 5.4%, and Jamba (JMBA), down 4.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full McDonald's Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MCD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV