Cardinal Health (CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose 54 cents (1.4%) to $39.66 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4.4 million shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.04-$39.73 after having opened the day at $39.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.12. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Commercial Vehicle Group (CVGI), up 9.1%, Universal Power Group (UPG), up 7%, Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limite (LPH), up 6.3%, and Rada Electronics Industries (RADA), up 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CAH
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV