Marriott International (MAR) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Marriott International rose 77 cents (2.1%) to $38.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.6 million shares of Marriott International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.56-$38.26 after having opened the day at $37.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.35. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Arcos Dorados Holdings (ARCO), up 14.1%, Multimedia Games (MGAM), up 11.9%, Pizza Inn Holdings (PZZI), up 8.3%, and Caribou Coffee Company (CBOU), up 7.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Marriott International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MAR
Marriott International Becomes #33 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component, Replacing Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV