Monster Beverage (MNST) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Monster Beverage rose $2.84 (4.3%) to $68.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of Monster Beverage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.05-$69.10 after having opened the day at $66.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.02. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Crumbs Bake Shop (CRMB), up 66.3%, China Marine Food Group (CMFO), up 9.5%, Origin Agritech (SEED), up 8.7%, and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR), up 8.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Monster Beverage Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MNST
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV