- Recurring Funds from Operations ("FFO") for the quarter increased 6.8% on a per share basis from a year ago to $0.47 per diluted share;
- Same Property Net Operating Income increased 2.9% over the same quarter of the prior year;
- Occupancy for spaces less than 10,000 square feet (referred to as "small shop space") increased 1.0% during the second quarter to 87.8% which helped increase the Company’s retail occupancy to 93.7% for the quarter from 92.4% in the second quarter of 2011;
- The sale of the Company’s wholly-owned industrial assets for $382 million was closed; and,
- Acquisitions totaling $130 million were completed since the end of the first quarter.
Weingarten Realty Increases Funds From Operations Per Share By 6.8%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.