- Recurring Funds from Operations ("FFO") for the quarter increased 6.8% on a per share basis from a year ago to $0.47 per diluted share;
- Same Property Net Operating Income increased 2.9% over the same quarter of the prior year;
- Occupancy for spaces less than 10,000 square feet (referred to as "small shop space") increased 1.0% during the second quarter to 87.8% which helped increase the Company’s retail occupancy to 93.7% for the quarter from 92.4% in the second quarter of 2011;
- The sale of the Company’s wholly-owned industrial assets for $382 million was closed; and,
- Acquisitions totaling $130 million were completed since the end of the first quarter.
Weingarten Realty Increases Funds From Operations Per Share By 6.8%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.