Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ:AXAS) today announced that Geoffrey R. King, CFA, has been hired to serve as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company.
Mr. King has been with Van Eck Associates since 2007 as a Senior Energy Analyst with his focus on natural resource equities and commodities and prior to that served as a Senior Analyst of Global Power and Energy with Merrill Lynch and Petrie Parkman. Mr. King has a B.A. in Economics and History from Davidson College. Mr. King replaces Barbara Stuckey who has elected to retire.
“I am pleased to announce the addition of Geoff to our team. His energy and capital markets experience will help Abraxas move to the next level,” commented Bob Watson, President and CEO of Abraxas.
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation is a San Antonio based crude oil and
natural gas exploration and production company with operations across
the Rocky Mountain, Mid-Continent, Permian Basin and Gulf Coast regions
of the United States and in the province of Alberta, Canada.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV