CHICAGO, Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PrivateBancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PVTB) today announced it will present at the Raymond James Financial Services Conference in Chicago on Tuesday, August 14, 2012, at 9:45 a.m. Central Time. Investors may access the webcast for the presentation used at the conference under the PrivateBancorp, Inc. Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.theprivatebank.com during the conference time and for 7 days following the conference date. The Company's presentation used at the conference and in meetings with investors will also be available on the Company's website.
About PrivateBancorp, Inc.
PrivateBancorp, Inc., through its subsidiaries, delivers customized business and personal financial services to middle-market companies, as well as business owners, executives, entrepreneurs and families in all of the markets and communities we serve. As of June 30, 2012, the Company had 34 offices in 9 states and $12.9 billion in assets. Our website is www.theprivatebank.com.
SOURCE PrivateBancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV