- Pro forma RevPAR increased 7.1%, ADR increased 5.2% and occupancy increased 1.8%
- Excluding renovation disruption, Pro forma RevPAR is estimated to have increased an additional 153 basis points to 8.6%
- Pro forma Hotel EBITDA margin increased 34 basis points to 36.2%
- Pro forma Consolidated Hotel EBITDA increased 8.3% to $83.6 million
- Adjusted FFO increased 22.4% to $55.6 million
- Acquired three hotels in gateway markets: New York City, the San Francisco Bay area, and the Washington D.C. Metro area for $182.7 million
- Refinanced an $85.0 million first mortgage loan
- Declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.165, or $0.66 on an annualized basis
- Completed a $25.0 million rooms renovation at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan New York City, which included adding five new guest rooms
RLJ Lodging Trust Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.