AVX Corporation, a leading manufacturer of advanced passive components and interconnect solutions, has developed a new series of polypropylene dielectric DC link film capacitors. Available in a range of case sizes containing more than 50 new ratings, AVX’s new 4-leaded FE Series capacitors utilize low loss film technology, feature comprehensive capacitance/voltage ratings up to 1.2kV, and are ideal for DC power supplies and inverters for solar power, electric drive, and industrial power systems.
“The new 4-leaded FE Series DC link capacitors combine the self-healing properties of the dielectric with low loss film technology to ensure long lifetimes and low thermal losses in power applications,” said Chris Reynolds, technical marketing manager at AVX.
Available in eight cases sizes with three standard lead pitch options: 27.5mm, 37.5mm, and 52.5mm, the new FE Series DC link film capacitors feature a voltage range of 550-1200V, a capacitance range of 3.3-75uF, and are operational in temperatures spanning -40 oC to +100 oC. Average lead time is 15 weeks.
For more information, please visit www.avx.com, call 864-967-2150, or write to One AVX Boulevard, Fountain Inn, S.C. 29644.About AVX AVX Corporation is a leading international supplier of electronic passive components and interconnect solutions with 24 manufacturing and customer support facilities in 15 countries around the world. AVX offers a broad range of devices including capacitors, resistors, filters, timing and circuit protection devices and connectors. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:AVX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV