SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synaptics Inc. (Nasdaq: SYNA), a leading developer of human interface solutions for mobile computing, communications, and entertainment devices, today announced that Chief Financial Officer Kathy Bayless will present to the investment community at the Pacific Crest Annual Global Technology Leadership Forum on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 2:30 pm Pacific Time. The conference will be held at the Sonnenalp Resort in Vail, CO.
The presentation may include forward-looking information. An audio webcast of the event will be made available on the "Webcasts & Events" page of Synaptics' Investor Relations website at http://investor.shareholder.com/synaptics/events.cfm.
About Synaptics Incorporated
Synaptics delivers innovative touch solutions for intelligent devices. As a leading developer of human interface solutions for the mobile computing, communications, and entertainment markets, Synaptics solutions enhance the user experience. The ClearPad touchscreen product family supports devices ranging from entry-level mobile phones to tablets. The TouchPad™ family, including ClickPad™, is integrated into the majority of today's notebook PCs. Synaptics has shipped over one billion capacitive touch solutions to date. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.comSynaptics, ClearPad, TouchPad, ClickPad, and the Synaptics logo are trademarks of Synaptics in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. For more information contact: Jennifer Jarman The Blueshirt Group 415-217-7722 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Synaptics Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV