- Total revenues of $47.2 million grew 77% compared with $26.6 million for the second quarter of 2011
- Net income of $3.4 million, or $0.05 diluted earnings per share (EPS) compared with $2.7 million, or $0.04 diluted EPS for the second quarter of 2011
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments of $72.1 million as of June 30, 2012 compared with $58.6 million at December 31, 2011
Santarus Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.