- Total revenues of $47.2 million grew 77% compared with $26.6 million for the second quarter of 2011
- Net income of $3.4 million, or $0.05 diluted earnings per share (EPS) compared with $2.7 million, or $0.04 diluted EPS for the second quarter of 2011
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments of $72.1 million as of June 30, 2012 compared with $58.6 million at December 31, 2011
Santarus Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.