Local Corporation (NASDAQ: LOCM), a leading online local media company, today announced the results of its 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. The meeting was held earlier today in Costa Mesa, Calif.
At the meeting, Local Corporation stockholders elected John E. Rehfeld as a Class II member of the company’s Board of Directors for a three-year term expiring in 2015.
Stockholders also ratified the appointment of BDO USA, LLP to serve as the company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending Dec. 31, 2012; approved the amendment to the company’s 2011 Omnibus Incentive Plan; and approved the advisory vote on executive compensation.
About Local CorporationLocal Corporation (NASDAQ:LOCM) is a leading online local media company that connects brick-and-mortar businesses with over a million online and mobile consumers each day using a variety of innovative digital marketing products. To advertise, or for more information, visit: http://www.localcorporation.com. Local Corporation is a registered trade name of Local.com Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV