- Net sales were $100.4 million, up 5.9 percent from $94.8 million in the prior-year quarter, and up 6.6 percent from $94.1 million in the first quarter.
- Operating loss (U.S. GAAP) was $0.1 million compared with a loss of $4.2 million in the prior-year quarter and a loss of $2.1 million in the first quarter.
- Non-GAAP operating profit was $0.8 million, compared with $1.5 million in the prior-year quarter and a non-GAAP loss of $0.2 million in the first quarter. (See Schedule A for a reconciliation of U.S. GAAP results to non-GAAP measures.)
- The potential asset sales initiated as part of the strategy to delever the balance sheet likely will not be completed as expeditiously as previously desired.
Pulse Electronics Corporation Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.