BOSTON, Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Carbonite, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARB), a leading provider of online backup solutions for consumers and small and medium sized businesses, today announced its participation at upcoming conferences in August.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, David Friend, and Chief Financial Officer, Andrew Keenan, will present at:
- The 14 th Annual Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum being held at the Sonnenalp Resort in Vail, Colorado on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time
Chief Financial Officer, Andrew Keenan, will present at:
- The Canaccord Genuity Annual Growth Conference being held at the InterContinental Hotel in Boston on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
A live web cast will be available for each presentation in the investor relations section on the Company's website at http://investor.carbonite.com under "Events & Presentations," and a replay will be archived on the website as well.About Carbonite, Inc.Carbonite, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARB) is a leading provider of online backup solutions for consumers and small and medium sized businesses. Subscribers in more than 100 countries rely on Carbonite to provide easy-to-use, affordable and secure online backup solutions with anytime, anywhere data access. Carbonite's online backup solution runs on both the Windows and Mac platforms. The company has backed up nearly 200 billion files, restored more than 7 billion files and currently backs up more than 300 million files each day. For more information, please visit www.carbonite.com, twitter.com/carbonite, twitter.com/carbonitebiz, or facebook.com/CarboniteOnlineBackup Investor Relations Contacts: Cassandra EnslinCarbonite617-587-1144 email@example.com Staci MortensonICR 617-587-1102 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Erin DelaneyCarbonite617-421-5637 email@example.com SOURCE Carbonite, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts