Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE MKT: BTN), a provider of digital cinema projection equipment, screens and services as well as specialty lighting equipment, today announced that its Board of Directors has discontinued the Company’s current share repurchase program which was announced on 12/22/2011. Since commencement of the plan, the Company repurchased 575,877 shares for total consideration of $2,756,381, or an average price of $4.79 per share. The Company intends to focus its capital allocation initiatives on optimizing its current operations which include strategic, accretive acquisitions.
About Ballantyne Strong, Inc. ( www.strong-world.com )
Ballantyne Strong is a provider of digital cinema projection equipment, screens and services as well as specialty lighting equipment. The Company supplies major and independent theater chains, top arenas, theme parks and architectural sites around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV