CSG Systems International, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSGS), a global provider of software- and services-based business support solutions that help clients generate revenue and maximize customer relationships, today reported results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
Key Financial Highlights :
- Second quarter 2012 results:
- Total revenues were $183.9 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $33.1 million, or 18.0% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $23.7 million, or 12.9% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $0.56. GAAP EPS was $0.37.
- Cash flows from operations for the quarter were $36.6 million.
- During the quarter, CSG repurchased approximately 345,000 shares of its common stock for $5.4 million (weighted-average price of $15.76 per share) under its stock repurchase program.
- On July 13, 2012, CSG acquired Ascade, an independent Swedish software company who provides market-leading trading and routing software solutions to telecommunications companies globally. The total cost of the acquisition was approximately $19 million, excluding transaction fees, and was paid in cash from CSG’s existing cash resources.
“We had another solid quarter of execution and a strong start to the first half of the year,” Peter Kalan, chief executive officer and president of CSG Systems said. “In addition to our solid financial performance, we continued to get deeper into our clients’ businesses by finding new ways to help them be successful and more efficient in their operations. Our investment in our people and our clients’ businesses has positioned us as a trusted partner during these challenging times and we believe will pay dividends in the long-run. Helping our clients do more with less and be even more competitive is a driving focus of our employees.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV