- Second quarter 2012 results:
- Total revenues were $183.9 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $33.1 million, or 18.0% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $23.7 million, or 12.9% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $0.56. GAAP EPS was $0.37.
- Cash flows from operations for the quarter were $36.6 million.
- During the quarter, CSG repurchased approximately 345,000 shares of its common stock for $5.4 million (weighted-average price of $15.76 per share) under its stock repurchase program.
- On July 13, 2012, CSG acquired Ascade, an independent Swedish software company who provides market-leading trading and routing software solutions to telecommunications companies globally. The total cost of the acquisition was approximately $19 million, excluding transaction fees, and was paid in cash from CSG’s existing cash resources.
CSG Systems International Reports Results For Second Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.