- Second quarter 2012 results:
- Total revenues were $183.9 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $33.1 million, or 18.0% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $23.7 million, or 12.9% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $0.56. GAAP EPS was $0.37.
- Cash flows from operations for the quarter were $36.6 million.
- During the quarter, CSG repurchased approximately 345,000 shares of its common stock for $5.4 million (weighted-average price of $15.76 per share) under its stock repurchase program.
- On July 13, 2012, CSG acquired Ascade, an independent Swedish software company who provides market-leading trading and routing software solutions to telecommunications companies globally. The total cost of the acquisition was approximately $19 million, excluding transaction fees, and was paid in cash from CSG’s existing cash resources.
CSG Systems International Reports Results For Second Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.