CSG Systems International, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSGS), a global provider of software- and services-based business support solutions that help clients generate revenue and maximize customer relationships, today reported results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
Key Financial Highlights :
- Second quarter 2012 results:
- Total revenues were $183.9 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $33.1 million, or 18.0% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $23.7 million, or 12.9% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $0.56. GAAP EPS was $0.37.
- Cash flows from operations for the quarter were $36.6 million.
- During the quarter, CSG repurchased approximately 345,000 shares of its common stock for $5.4 million (weighted-average price of $15.76 per share) under its stock repurchase program.
- On July 13, 2012, CSG acquired Ascade, an independent Swedish software company who provides market-leading trading and routing software solutions to telecommunications companies globally. The total cost of the acquisition was approximately $19 million, excluding transaction fees, and was paid in cash from CSG’s existing cash resources.
“We had another solid quarter of execution and a strong start to the first half of the year,” Peter Kalan, chief executive officer and president of CSG Systems said. “In addition to our solid financial performance, we continued to get deeper into our clients’ businesses by finding new ways to help them be successful and more efficient in their operations. Our investment in our people and our clients’ businesses has positioned us as a trusted partner during these challenging times and we believe will pay dividends in the long-run. Helping our clients do more with less and be even more competitive is a driving focus of our employees.”