DENVER, Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The U-Haul Company of Northern Colorado recently announced the acquisition of The Storage Center, a storage facility located at 3425 Lipan Street in Denver. This new acquisition, renamed U-Haul Moving and Storage at Mile High Station II, is a three-story, self-storage building featuring 352 storage rooms, with more than 29,890 net rentable square feet of storage.
U-Haul Moving and Storage at Mile High Station II features indoor storage with more than 350 heated storage rooms, as well as U-Box pod moving and storage. With U-Box, you can conveniently pick up our custom-designed trailer and take your U-Box pod with you. After you fill up the U-Box pod, we can store it for you in our secure warehouse or deliver it to a location of your choice."We are excited to have the opportunity to expand our presence in Denver with the acquisition of The Storage Center and look forward to continuing our long-standing relationships with local communities throughout Colorado," stated Justin Frank, president, U-Haul Company of Northern Colorado. "Now, we are better equipped to meet our customers' current and future needs," Frank continued. "Families needing the finest in moving services now will have increased convenience and a shorter distance to travel when moving and storing their goods, which not only will make their move easier but also will have the positive effect of reducing the amount of carbon emissions released into the atmosphere." U-Haul Moving and Storage at Mile High Station II showcases 24-hour security with electronically controlled access, state-of-the-art digital video surveillance, your lock/your key, both climate- and nonclimate-controlled storage rooms, FREE use of storage carts, no deposit or administration fees, a convenient credit-card payment plan and available low-cost Safestor Protection to help safeguard customers' personal possessions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV