- KCP&L will double the match to Dollar-Aide, raising its match from $.50 to $1 for every $1 donated. This program lends a hand to area residents who need help paying their utility and water bills. Since 2007, KCP&L and our employees and customers have given more than $1.2 million in Dollar-Aide assistance. The program is administered by the Mid America Assistance Coalition. To contribute to Dollar-Aide, please visit www.kcpl.com/dollaraide.
- The new Family Relief Fund will provide families who qualify with up to a $150 credit on their KCP&L bills during the summer months. For more information, contact the local Salvation Army at (877) 566-2769, Ext. 416.
- KCP&L also launched Reconnection Relief, a new program that helps reconnect customers who were disconnected prior to the Hot Weather Rule taking effect. For more information about this program, please contact KCP&L at (800) 526-3348.
- KCP&L has made a request to the Missouri Public Service Commission to extend the current Economic Relief Program through the end of the year. This program, which was scheduled to expire in September, provides a monthly credit of $50 to individuals and seniors who qualify. For more information, contact the local Salvation Army at (877) 566-2769, Ext. 416.
KCP&L Announces $1 Million Contribution To Help Customers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts