"We agree it's time to find new, cleaner ways to generate energy for our state's economy," said Hudson. "Gasification not only limits emissions as part of the actual process, but it also turns potential pollutants into profits, which are shared with consumers. The Chicago Clean Energy project represents a new chapter in the Illinois history book."
About Chicago Clean EnergyChicago Clean Energy is an initiative of Leucadia National Corporation (NYSE: LUK) that supports the $3 billion investment in green technology on the Southeast side of Chicago. The gasification facility to be located at 115 th Street and Burley Avenue will produce substitute natural gas through the cleanest method of utilizing Illinois coal anywhere in the world. For more information, please visit www.chicagocleanenergy.com.
SOURCE Chicago Clean Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV