NEW YORK, Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aeropostale, Inc. (NYSE: ARO), a mall-based specialty retailer of casual apparel for young women and men, will be holding its quarterly earnings conference call for all interested parties on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 4:15 PM (EDT).
The live conference call can be accessed via audio webcast at the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, located at www.aeropostale.com or by dialing 877-407-9039 approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time with the passcode "Aeropostale."
A replay will be available approximately one hour after the recording through
Thursday, August 23, 2012 and can be accessed by dialing 877-870-5176, using the required passcode 397909. An archive will also be available at the Aeropostale website for 12 months.
About Aeropostale, Inc.
Aeropostale®, Inc. is a primarily mall-based, specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories, principally targeting 14 to 17 year-old young women and men through its Aeropostale® stores and 4 to 12 year-old kids through its P.S. from Aeropostale® stores. The Company provides customers with a focused selection of high quality fashion and fashion basics at compelling values in an innovative and exciting store environment. Aeropostale® maintains control over its proprietary brands by designing, sourcing, marketing and selling all of its own merchandise. Aeropostale® products can only be purchased in Aeropostale® stores and online at
www.aeropostale.com. P.S. from Aeropostale® products can be purchased in P.S. from Aeropostale® stores and online at
www.aeropostale.com. The Company currently operates 914 Aeropostale® stores in 50 states and
Puerto Rico, 75 Aeropostale stores in
Canada and 97 P.S. from Aeropostale® stores in 22 states. In addition, pursuant to various licensing agreements, our licensees currently operate 20 Aeropostale® and P.S. from Aeropostale® stores in the
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV