Questar Corp.’s (NYSE:STR) board of directors today approved a 5% increase in the quarterly common-stock dividend to $0.17 (17 cents). The dividend, payable September 10, 2012, to shareholders of record on August 17, 2012, is a $0.0075 increase from the previous quarter. This is the company’s 271 st consecutive quarterly dividend. Questar has increased its dividend 40 times in the last 40 years.
About Questar Corporation:
Questar is a Rockies-based integrated natural gas company with an enterprise value of about $4.9 billion and three complementary lines of business:
- Questar Gas Company provides retail natural gas distribution in Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho;
- Wexpro Company develops and produces natural gas from cost-of service reserves for Questar Gas customers; and
- Questar Pipeline Company operates interstate natural gas pipelines and storage facilities in the western United States.
Questar is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.For more information, visit Questar’s internet site at: http://www.questar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV