Questar Corp.’s (NYSE:STR) board of directors today approved a 5% increase in the quarterly common-stock dividend to $0.17 (17 cents). The dividend, payable September 10, 2012, to shareholders of record on August 17, 2012, is a $0.0075 increase from the previous quarter. This is the company’s 271 st consecutive quarterly dividend. Questar has increased its dividend 40 times in the last 40 years.
About Questar Corporation:
Questar is a Rockies-based integrated natural gas company with an enterprise value of about $4.9 billion and three complementary lines of business:
- Questar Gas Company provides retail natural gas distribution in Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho;
- Wexpro Company develops and produces natural gas from cost-of service reserves for Questar Gas customers; and
- Questar Pipeline Company operates interstate natural gas pipelines and storage facilities in the western United States.
Questar is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.For more information, visit Questar’s internet site at: http://www.questar.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts