Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, announced that its Digital River® World Payments™ solution will be featured at the 23rd Annual Direct Response Forum. Members of the Digital River World Payments team will speak at the conference, which is hosted by the Direct Response Forum (DRF), an industry organization for card not present (CNP) professionals. The event takes place Aug. 6-8, 2012, at the Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston, Mass.
During the conference, the Digital River World Payments team will participate in educational sessions, including:
- “ Latin America Payment Programs that Drive Revenue,” on Tuesday, Aug. 7, 2012, at 10:15 a.m. EDT. During the panel discussion, merchants will share their knowledge and experience about different payment strategies companies can use to be successful in the Latin American region.
- “ Managing Multiple Global Payment Processing Relationships,” on Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. EDT. Attendees of this session will learn how to make informed business decisions about how to structure their global payment relationships as well as weigh the pros and cons of managing multiple payment processing relationships.
- “ Alternative Payment Fraud vs. Credit Card Fraud,” on Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2012, at 2:45 p.m. EDT. This panel will discuss different fraud management approaches merchants can implement when handling alternative versus traditional payment methods.
The full conference agenda can be found on the DRF website.
Digital River World Payments offers relevant payment options in nearly every country and over 170 transaction and display currencies. The solution features a wide range of customizable services for managing the complete payment lifecycle. These services, which work through a single payments connection, include checkout page optimization, multi-variate testing, real-time fraud detection, solutions to manage PCI exposure and currency risk, as well as advanced back-office reconciliation services and business intelligence tools. To learn more about Digital River World Payments, visit www.digitalriverpayments.com and follow @DigitalRiverPay on Twitter.About Digital River, Inc.Digital River, Inc., the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, builds and manages online businesses for software and game publishers, consumer electronics manufacturers, distributors, online retailers and affiliates. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a global commerce operation. The company’s comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, global payments, cloud-based billing, fraud management, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multi-lingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services. Founded in 1994, Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with offices across the U.S., Asia, Europe and South America. For more details about Digital River, visit the corporate website, follow the company on Twitter or call +1 952-253-1234. Digital River is a registered trademark of Digital River, Inc. All other company and product names are trademarks, registrations or copyrights of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV