SeaBright Holdings Declares Dividend
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SBX) announced today that its board of directors has authorized a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per common share, payable on October 15, 2012, to shareholders of record on October 1, 2012.
About SeaBright Holdings, Inc.
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. is a holding company whose wholly-owned subsidiary, SeaBright Insurance Company, operates as a specialty underwriter of multi-jurisdictional workers’ compensation insurance. SeaBright Insurance Company distributes its maritime, alternative dispute resolution and state act products through selected independent insurance brokers, licensed program managers and its wholesale broker affiliate, PointSure Insurance Services, Inc. PointSure is licensed in 50 states and also offers insurance products from non-affiliated insurers. Paladin Managed Care Services, Inc., another SeaBright Holdings company, provides integrated managed medical care services to help employers control costs associated with on-the-job injuries. To learn more about SeaBright Holdings, Inc., visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV