“We are honored to have Shelaghmichael and Tom join our Board of Trust Managers. We look forward to the insights and contributions that their extensive experience in retailing and finance as well as public company management experience will provide,” said Stanford Alexander, Chairman of the Board of WRI.
About Weingarten Realty Investors
Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE: WRI) is a shopping center owner, manager and developer. At June 30, 2012, the Company owned or operated under long-term leases, either directly or through its interest in real estate joint ventures or partnerships, a total of 316 developed income-producing properties and 11 properties under various stages of construction and development. The total number of properties includes 301 neighborhood and community shopping centers and 26 other operating properties located in 21 states spanning the country from coast to coast representing approximately 63.8 million square feet. To learn more about the Company’s operations and growth strategies, please visit www.weingarten.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV