Ryan & Maniskas, LLP ( www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/bby) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Best Buy Co. Inc. (“Best Buy” or the “Company”) (NYSE: BBY) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to Best Buy’s receipt of a proposal from its Chairman, Richard Schulze, to acquire all of the outstanding shares of the Company’s common stock in a going private transaction valued at approximately $8.84 billion.
Our investigation concerns the Company’s board of directors’ process for consideration of the proposed transaction, whether Best Buy is acting in its shareholders’ best interests and whether the proposed consideration to be paid to Best Buy shareholders would be fair and adequate. For more information regarding our investigation, please contact Ryan & Maniskas, LLP (Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire) toll-free at (877) 316-3218 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/bby.
Under the going-private acquisition proposal, Schulze seeks to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Best Buy common stock for between $24.00 and $26.00 per share.
If you own shares of Best Buy and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free at (877) 316-3218 or to sign up online, visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/bby. You may also email Mr. Maniskas at email@example.com. For more information about class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.rmclasslaw.com.Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV