Chico's FAS Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CHS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Chico's FAS (NYSE:CHS) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $16.10, above its previous 52-week high of $16.07 with 319,045 shares traded as of 10:15 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.7 million shares over the past 30 days. Chico's FAS has a market cap of $2.63 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 40.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Chico's FAS, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty retailer of private branded, casual-to-dressy clothing, intimates, complementary accessories, and other non-clothing items in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.8, above the average retail industry P/E ratio of 17.6 and equal to the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV