CANTON, Ohio, Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR) board of directors today declared a quarterly cash dividend of 23 cents per share. The dividend is payable on Sept. 5, 2012, to shareholders of record as of Aug. 21, 2012. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100210/TIMKENLOGO ) This marks the 361st consecutive quarterly dividend paid on the common stock of the company since Timken was listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 1922 – one of the longest running dividend records among NYSE-listed companies. About The Timken Company The Timken Company (NYSE: TKR; www.timken.com) keeps the world turning with innovative friction management and mechanical power transmission products and services that help machinery perform more efficiently and reliably. With sales of $5.2 billion in 2011 and approximately 21,000 people operating in 30 countries, Timken is Where You Turn® for better performance. Contacts - Media: Pat Carlson: 330.471.3514; firstname.lastname@example.org; Investors: Steve Tschiegg, Ofc: 330.471.7446. email@example.com, The Timken Company. SOURCE The Timken Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV