NTS, Inc., f/k/a Xfone, Inc. (NYSE MKT and TASE: NTS), a diversified communications services provider, announced that it will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, to discuss its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012, as well as recent developments.
NTS invites all interested parties to join management’s discussion of the Company’s financials, corporate progression and other meaningful developments. The conference call may be accessed in the U.S. and Canada by dialing toll-free 1-877-407-8035. International callers may access the call by dialing 1-201-689-8035.
A replay of the teleconference will be available for 30 days after the call and may be accessed domestically by dialing 1-877-660-6853 and international callers may dial 1-201-612-7415. Callers must enter account number 286 and conference number 398711.
To access the live webcast, log onto the NTS website at http://www.ntscom.com. The webcast can also be accessed at http://www.InvestorCalendar.com. An online replay will be available shortly after the call.About NTS, Inc. NTS is a provider of high speed broadband services, including internet access, digital cable TV programming and local and long distance telephone service to residential and business customers in northern Texas and southeastern Louisiana. NTS' Fiber-To-The-Premise (FTTP) network provides one of the fastest internet connections available. The Company currently has operations in Texas, Mississippi and Louisiana and also serves customers in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico and Oklahoma. For the Company's website, please visit: www.ntscom.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV