Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:TCBI), parent company of Texas Capital Bank, announced today President and Chief Executive Officer George Jones, Chief Financial Officer Peter Bartholow and Director of Investor Relations Myrna Vance will present at the upcoming Raymond James Bank Conference in Chicago, Illinois.
|Who:||George Jones, Chief Executive Officer|
|Peter Bartholow, Chief Financial Officer|
|Myrna Vance, Director of Investor Relations|
|Date:||Tuesday, August 14, 2012|
|Time:||8:35 a.m. CDT|
|Location:||The Hyatt Regency|
|151 East Wacker Drive|
|Chicago, Illinois 60601|
The presentation will be available during the conference via webcast by Wall Street Webcasting via the following link http://wsw.com/webcast/rj77/tcbi/.
ABOUT TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES, INC.
Texas Capital Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBI), a member of the Russell 2000™ Index
and the S&P SmallCap 600, is the parent company of Texas Capital Bank, a commercial bank that delivers highly personalized financial services to businesses and private clients.
Headquartered in Dallas, the bank has full-service locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV